Saturday 31 October 2015

Breaking! New Zealand win Rugby World Cup

The  Zealand won Rugby World Cup beating Australia 34 - 17. Richie McCaw on live interview with BBC said: "We said four years ago that we get on the road again with this being the end goal, try and do something no-one else has done. I'm so proud of the guys. we lost a bit of momentum in the second half but we kept our composure and came back strong. 

"I wouldn't say anxious. I knew the momentum was against us but we've been in those situations before. it'a a matter of not panicking. I've done it many times over the years, but to do it in a World Cup final shows the caliber of me we've got."

Will he retire? "I still don't want it to end. I'm still part of this team, I'm going to enjoy today, how can you have enough of this? I don't think you ever have enough of it. If you get moments like this why would you ever call it a day." 


No comments:

COURT GRANTS SEN. SANI SHEHU BAIL

An Abuja court has granted Senator Shehu Sani bail. He was arraigned today by the EFCC for alleged bribery. Details soon